Thursday, November 30, 2006

Delinquent

So, it has been a while. My NaBloPoMo commitment has gone by the wayside. I have room for improvement next year...

Logan is doing great, though he sounds like he smokes a pack a day with the throat hoarseness he has going on. He is still working on crawling and is quite close. He can go backward really well, but gets ticked off that he isn't headed toward whatever it is he wants.

We went for a hike with H and M last Sunday that was more difficult than I thought it would be (stupid hiking book, the two stars are NOT easy hikes, I have been burned twice now...). I am by far the most out of shape of the group, but we all made it to the top. Logan slept the entire time, except when eating. He missed a good view and a nice hike. Of course I didn't take the camera so there is no record of the event. Way to go mom.

No comments: