New things about Logan:
- He loves the movie Cars. We discourage TV watching, but he was sick last week and we spent a day with the boob tube on. Cars was viewed twice. I am ready to put it away for a while, but I doubt I will be allowed.
- He is taking temper tantrums to a whole new level, with an epic one lasting over 45 minutes last week. It was not. fun. This week has been so much better.
- He sings Ms T's daughter's name like a song. He has such a crush on her.
- He got another haircut, and Don didn't even notice until Ms. T pointed it out. This after not letting me do it when he was around because he didn't want to see the curls go.
- He has new "yellow shoes" that he is obsessed with. They are actually sandals, and they are the first thing he asks for when he wakes up in the morning.
- He is so helpful. He sweeps, does laundry, wipes up, and washes dishes. Heaven!
So other than that, we have been preoccupied with Don's job stability and our general lives. We have tickets for our summer vacation, and will be in PA and ME this summer at the end of July, beginning of August. So looking forward to it!