Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ugh

I feel so violated. I just paid $3.46/gallon for gas. Pretty soon you will see me biking to work down I-8 with Logan's bike trailer on the back. Too bad I would need to leave at 2:30 am to make it to Point Loma on time.

And as an addendum to the last post, I am all for long hair. I am 100% for not cutting it--once it is trimmed to all the same length. This is my only qualifier. You lucky girl moms out there can pull hair back in clips, put it in cute little pony and pig tails, and in general work with the baby mullet to make it so much less offensive. Boys are stuck looking like "Dog the Bounty Hunter" fans (you know, without the racism).

Let's not let it get to this people...

Mullet_boy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can always "accidentally" get some gum in his hair and "have" to cut it...