Thursday, November 08, 2007

2222

I looked at my site meter today (which I rarely do) and it read 2222. Neat! Yeah, it's the little things.

I think I want to get a fish. In a bowl, not a big fish tank with all the upkeep. But I have had bad luck with fish in San Diego and frankly it will be just one more thing for me to do. And I keep thinking of F.inding N.emo. So wrong to keep a little fish in a bowl. But, on the other hand, it might occupy Logan for a little bit each day. Clearly I am torn. Oh, and I haven't told Don about this new idea yet. I don't think he is going to be a fan. Going to pick up cat food today brought this all on, the pretty, pretty betas looked so fancy in their sad little cups of water. I feel like buying one would be saving it. I am aware it is really going to do the opposite (not only because I stink at fish care taking).

Man, I am boring when I post every day.

1 comment:

Hope said...

I was just going to suggest that a beta might be a good idea. They don't mind the confinement and are sparkley enough to attract a toddler.