Monday, November 19, 2007

Missed

I missed a day. Crap. Yesterday was filled (literally from 6 am till 6pm) with friends, food, more food, and drinks. Oh yes, lots of drinks. We say it is a cooking club, but sometimes I think the food is just an excuse to drink way too much. We were in bed shortly after Logan last night and I was even an hour late coming to work today. Pathetic!

Logan had a great time playing with G, who is 1 year older than him. She is a super sweet kid who has always been really nice to L, even though he can't do many of the things she can.

Our menu consisted of:
  • Snickerdoodle Biscotti
  • Spicy Citrus Bloody Mary's
  • Buttermilk Oatmeal Pancakes
  • Vietnamese Chicken Sandwiches
  • Mango Crab Avocado Salad
  • Fritatas
  • Smashed Potatoes
  • Chocolate Zucchini Cake Mini Muffins
  • Grilled Fruit

The sandwiches and potatoes were the best I think, but the biscotti turned out really nice too (I made that one prior to everyone showing up so they would have something to snack on while cooking). Logan spent the entire evening play cooking, it was sooooo cute.

Now I just have to make it through 3 days and we have a 4 day weekend! Hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

snickerdoodle biscotti????? OMG YUM!
recipe PLEASE

I love snickerdoodles in a giant way.