Thursday, February 08, 2007

Whine

No pics today. I promise tomorrow.

So we have all had a cold for the last week and a half. Don of course got it "the worst" because he is, well, a guy. And it is proven that when anyone is sick in a household, the guy gets it 10-fold over everyone else. Well, funny how the two boys are recovering nicely, yet my cold has firmly planted itself into my right sinus. I even have a toothache it is so nasty. *sigh* And I really dislike my primary care Dr, so I am putting off calling or going to see him. Booo!

Logan has started to care a lot more about being right near me. When playing, he often comes over to where I am and just checks in. I don't know what was different about today, but he really was up in my business. Doesn't he know I am trying to reread The Half-Blood Prince? And I find it just as intriguing as I did the first time around? Geez, Don was on the floor and everything. I guess I am just that interesting. Hee!

He stood again unassisted today and then plopped down on his bum. He really wanted to hold onto me when he was on his own, and he gave me a particularly pouty look when he was sitting. Like "how could you do that to me?!?!" Also, I was going back and looking at some old videos and Hoagie and I watched one with Sunshine. When I said "Sunshine" in the video Logan looked right over at the real live Sunshine and giggled. Then of course he had to get down so he could go grab a chunk of fur off her tail. He doesn't quite get "gentle" yet, but we are working on it. Smart devil!

Ok, off to go immerse myself in the book and pass out at the late hour of 8pm. Woot!

No comments: