Saturday, February 17, 2007

*cue angels singing*

I am far from a religious woman, but I think the incident that happened here today can only be called a miracle. Logan went down for a nap--at home--with no bouncing, rocking, getting him sleepy, or (most importantly) CRYING. Not even a peep! I put him down on his belly, said have a good nap--I'll see you when you wake up, turned on the white noise (what just a few weeks ago would have been a fatal flaw in the routine, turning on the white noise AFTER he was already in the crib), left the room, and closed the door behind me. Then he quietly fell asleep. Hallelujah! The patron saint of this miracle (is that the right terminology? anyway...) is our lovely and wonderful daycare provider Ms. T. We love her. So. Much.

Um, I hesitate to mention this, but it's 77 degrees today. Hoagie and I are going for a walk around the bay with H. Should be lovely.