Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Well I thought I was being nice

Yeah, it seems I may have hit the crabby stage of this pregnancy. Don may feel that I have been here for a while, but really I don't think it has ever been as bad as this week. The worst is that I feel like a totally reasonable person and I am in complete control. This makes it kind of hard to head it off, and then I don't even apologize immediately. In fact, I kind of feel justified in whatever overly blunt comment I have made. So I should probably limit face time with, um, everyone?

In other news, we got a bill from a collection agency today for Logan's birth . LOGAN'S BIRTH! Seriously we have never seen it before and I am 1000% sure we paid it, oh, almost THREE years ago. Puh-leeze! Let's see them try and mess with me now.

No comments: