Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Flying

Time that is. I can't believe it has been a week since my last post!

No baby yet, and I can't imagine Sharkey will be coming anytime soon. It is just so high and I have no indication that it is ready to make its move. Once we make it through today it can come anytime without causing logistical issues. Don has his last drawing class tonight, and once that is over then we are home free. I do have a holiday party on Thursday that I would like to attend, but I wouldn't be sad to have a baby instead!

In other news, our stove was delivered! The crap under the old stove was truly frightening. I can't even think about it without shivering a bit. Yuck. The people who lived here before must have been purposefully stuffing things underneath. Anyway, the new stove is nice and matches our other appliances, so all is good.

Logan is doing great. He is totally clueless about both Christmas and the upcoming sibling arrival. I mean, he sees the tree and likes the holidays, but I don't think he knows he will be opening presents Christmas morning. Better to keep it that way for now, lest he get too unruly. Especially if Christmas needs to be postponed.

So that is pretty much it. Nothing terribly exciting and we are happy about that. For now. Ask me in a week, and, if I still don't have a baby in my arms, I might just lose my mind.

No comments: