Monday, January 28, 2008

Work par-tay

Yesterday afternoon we braved the rains (like buckets dumped on our car) to attend a work party in Carlsbad. I rarely go that far north, so it was a treat for me. The house we visited is gorgeous! I mean, really amazing. It would be like living in a hotel/spa. They have an outdoor kitchen, putting green, and a waterfall. All with a spectacular ocean view, of course. Logan had a great time mingling with people he--kind of--knows. Though truth be told, the people were secondary to his obsession with finding V&T's cat. Because every house has a cat, don't you know? He looked under beds, asked all the guests ("Where's sunshine?" "I can't find sunshine?" "Where is the kitty cat?"), and explored every corner he could get into. Alas, V&T don't actually have a cat, but no one could convince Hoagie otherwise. I think he was still wondering about that cat this morning.

Needless to say, his Sunshine obsession has not waned. She is the most patient, loving cat I could have asked to share our home, so he is dang lucky. I am not sure she feels the same way. ;-)

No comments: