Friday, March 16, 2007

Stolen Meme

Taken from Tex and Blondie

A is for age: 1
B is for beverage of choice: Breastmilk
C is for career right now: looking cute and melting hearts
D is for your dog’s name: no dog, but I love Gabby's puppy Sasha
E is for essential item you use everyday: H.ylands T.eething T.ablets
F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: My videos on uTube
H is for home town: Sunny San Diego, but soon...La Mesa!
I is for instruments you’ve played/play: tongue, measuring cup
J is for favorite juice: Prune? The only kind I've had
K is for whose butt you’d like to kick: Where's my butt? How do I kick?
L is for last person to call you: My grammy and grampa on the web cam
M is for marriage: Too young
N is for your full name: LPMB
O is for overnight hospital stays: Not since the NICU
P is for people you were with today: My mom, dad, Ms. T, and my buddy R
Q is for quote: Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principal one was that they escaped teething. ~Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson, 1894 (smart, aren't I?)
R is for biggest regret/mistake: Eating that kitty litter nugget off the floor
S is for status: Single!
T is for time you woke up today: ??? (the transcriber left before I woke up)
U is for the underwear your wearing right now: Huggies
V is for vegetables you love: squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, carrots, peas
W is for worst habit: Reaching for the toilet brush (over and over and over)
X is for x-rays you’ve had: None
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Breastmilk, so far
Z is for zodiac sign: Pisces!

No comments: