Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wide open spaces

Darn. I just lost a whole post. Grrrr.

Anyway, I promised pictures from Balboa Park and here they are. We had a nice set-up (unfortunately under a flowering tree that dropped all sorts of goodies onto our stuff) and it all fit over my shoulder on on/under the stroller. Oh, and you can see some of Balboa Park in the background. We are very fortunate to live by such a wonderful open space.

Our hangout

Here is me and Logan sharing some love...

Mommy kiss

Logan has been batting at things for a little while now, but he has just started grabbing. Now he can shake his own rattle, though I am sure he is much more excited about being able to eat it...

eating the rattle

Finally, here is a picture of J and Hoagie...

Jen and Hoagie

You may notice Logan is wearing a different outfit in the last picture. We had a blow-out that was quite explosive. Changing and much washing off ensued. Mmmmmm...

No comments: