Sunday, March 02, 2008

Two!

Today is Logan's second birthday. Two. I am in total denial.

We had a great morning. He was thrilled to wake up to streamers all over the house and very much enjoyed the balloons we bought while out and about. We had H & M over for his party (brunch and cake/ice cream), which was low key and yummy. H & M brought presents and MORE balloons, so you can imagine how this pushed him over the edge to ecstatic. After we ate, he actually asked for a nap. Poor kid, he was wiped. The rest of the day was nice, a long walk, web calls with the grandparents, doodling outside, and a bath. He is now out like a light.

He has gone from this...

Dad with Logan in NICU

To this...

birthday ball

To this...

Birthday balloons!

2 comments:

Jude said...

What a big and handsome boy! Happy birthday, Logan!!

Jen said...

OMG! I can't believe how grown up he looks. I am glad you havd a fun day, but I also can't believe he's 2... it brings me back two years AND reminds me how close N's birthday is!