- Friday was Grammy Brown's birthday! We wish we could have been there to celebrate, we love you so much.
- He is starting to count, but I guess he feel most confident about the 4-5-6 pattern right now. So we hear a bunch of 4, 5, 4, 5, 6...rinse and repeat. Hee hee! It is really cute.
- We have been insanely busy lately. Lots of running around, working, and general life stuff coming together right now. A "when it rains, it pours" kind of thing.
- Sunshine continues to be our son's most favorite living thing in the whole world. She is being very patient with him (as usual), despite him becoming a bit more aggressive. He pushy with love, so we have to shield her. At least he responds to "gentle" and she is much, much, much faster than him. :-)
- Speaking of Sunshine, she brought in another live alligator lizard the other day. I had to get it out with spaghetti tongs and a garbage can. It was not my idea of fun, but it had to be removed. She was mighty disappointed when I chucked it outside and she stayed inside. Forever.
- We went to the beach yesterday and it was perfect. It reached 85 degrees here and will be close to that today. Hooray! Logan loooooooved the beach and the water (which was unbelievably cold, like really painfully cold). There were some bugs, and Don would say I am whiny at the beach, but bugs are gross no matter what. But that was the only unpleasant part. So a great morning overall.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
4, 5, 4, 5, 6
A list, since I am so far behind...