Monday, January 01, 2007

Applause

He can clap! I was greeted by applause when I went to nurse him the other night. Too cute.

We had a great time with my parents and Hoagie was spoiled beyond belief. He seemed to pick up about 4 or 5 new behaviors while they were here as well...
  • clapping (duh, we covered this already)
  • waving (which is intermittent at best, but still, waving is cool)
  • kissing
  • peek-a-boo

We didn't stay up late last night, and didn't ring in the new year at midnight. I think this is the first one I have missed in a long time. I don't feel cheated and enjoyed our evening in. Hoagie went to bed at 7 as usual. He's one wild little boy.

Here are some pics. I promise to blog more later and make it a little more meaty.

hoagie w gram and gramp xmas

standing on couch

yummy ducky

No comments: