Logan has been a joy to be around, except when he is having a monumental meltdown. He does not do tantrums half-assed, no sir. I got hit in the head twice with a toy a couple days ago, and that was both humiliating because it occurred on Ms. T's lawn, and ouchy because I got a killer headache from the blows and the crying (his, not mine). I figure I should document these times too, so I won't be able to say to anyone later on "Oh Logan? He never gave me trouble, such an angel that boy..."
In happier news he is talking like crazy and is the best companion on just about any outing. We went grocery shopping yesterday and I have never had so much fun. He is silly and cute and pretty happy when out and about. A few things he has said lately are:
- Come on dude! (when he was frustrated with a toy)
- Gross (he learned that directly from me)
- Excuse me, pardon me (we say this to him all the time, he is such a parrot)
- Night night buddy (to Don as he ran down the hall to his room)
- One more time! (for anything he wants to do again)