Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wow

It's been a long time.

But we're back! And doing well! With words!

New to our ears--balloon and daddy. No mama anywhere in sight. *sigh* We are quite impressed with balloon's two syllables, and he also calls Sunshine zsa zsa. We hear that one A LOT.

Logan is walking like crazy, so much that I had to buy him shoes. He loves them so much that he asked to wear them this morning. We tried them out at the local playground where he had a great time. We met some neighborhood kids (including triplets) who loved playing ice cream and flower stand. Both are much to complex to describe here, but let's just say we had fun with bark and leaves. I even met two moms! This is quite a breakthrough for me.

The renovation came and went, and phase 1 is complete. A window was moved and it looks fantastic. I have during pictures that I will post. My dad found some nasty wood paneling and some baaaaad faux brick wallpaper under the sheet rock. Thank g-d they covered that crap up. Next will be installing french doors. Woo hoo! Should be done by winter 2015.

Don's last night class is this Tuesday and I am wildly excited. Don 7 nights a week will be a welcome change. Now that The Office and Gilmore Girls is over I don't have Tues/Thurs obligations and I am ready for bedtime help. That, and I don't eat dinner on those nights because I am too lazy to make myself anything. Did I really just type that out? I did. Sad confession.

So there are about 8 million other things to catch up on, but here a video to smooth things over...