Monday, August 28, 2006

New Stuff

So lots of new stuff has happened since I last updated. Nana and Pop-pop visited for a glorious week. We had a great time and Logan took to them wonderfully. Nana taught Hoagie to blow raspberries, well really how to perfect them. Her legacy lives on in much pllltttting, especially while nursing, which is very cute but not so efficient. We did many fun things together, and here is a picture of us picnicing at Sunset Cliffs close to my work. It was a great day and the wind kept us comfy (unlike the wild animal park, which was sooooo crazy hot).

Masse Picnic

Logie is also starting to sit up. He can balance for a few seconds on his own, and he is straining to sit when he is on his back. Ah, the boy is growing up...

In other exciting news, Logan rolled over, from front to back, this morning. Twice! So it wasn't a fluke (sadly Don missed it, and luckily I was at home because our Mini broke and had to go into the shop thus taking some leave from work), but I am not sure when it is going to happen again.

I broke down and bought (off craigslist, oh how I love thee craigslist!) an exersaucer for the boy. He loves the jolly jump up, but it is hung up in a spot where he can't see us so he gets fussy after a little bit. I don't blame him, as who is cooler to hang with than Mum and Dad? So here he is in it for the first time...

overload

Tomorrow he goes to daycare, the wonderful Ms. T's, and I am a bit of a mess. Rationally I know a) we have no choice, b) he will be fine, and hopefully even better off for it, and c) Ms. T is the best provider we could hope for. Still, it is huge and I just can't stomach the fact that he will not be the number one focus. *sigh* I forsee many tears tomorrow, at least Don is dropping him off instead of me...

Other things of interest, we had 2 walk throughs on our condo this past weekend (woot!), Sunshine is on an eating strike, Don is finished with his credential program and turned 35 (gulp!). It certainly has been a busy week...

No comments: